Normal hand pumps pump water from a bore well and deliver at ground. Force and lift hand pump can pump water from a well to an over head tank directly. The pump is manually operated and is very useful to lift water for storage and distribution where electric supply is not available
SALIENT FEATURES DATA
- Suitable for installation on 100mm to 150mm diameter bore wells.
- Can be used to lift water up to 6 m above the ground level.
- Rated discharge 900 LPH @ 40 stroke per minute
- Maximum installation depth 80 m
- Can be adopted for use with water filter and water purification device.
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Easy to operate and use.
The force and lift hand pump can be used for:
- Drinking water supply of a small community
- Provision of water supply at the community centre
- Public sanitation facilities
- Watering of flower/ vegetable beds
- Pre-supply water filtration.