SALIENT FEATURES DATA
- The Chain Link conversion head is made of galvanized steel and is equipped with double-sealed flange bearings. Flange bearing are used for the handle support.
- The spout of the water tank shall be made of 2 inch nominal diameter pipe. The pipe holder in the water tank shall be welded to a smaller flange. Adequate sealing is provided.
- The pump body shall have a base plate with four foundation bolt holes exactly 9 inches square (i.e. 228.6mm) and a diameter of 20mm (Bore size) to conform to the CWSA Ghanaian standards.
- The pump stand will be fixed on a ground fixing assembly with a suitable rubber gasket The foundation bolts shall be of ø 16mm, length 160mm with at least 30m thread at the upper end. The foundation bolts are welded on a frame of steel rods. The four ø 16mm, length 160mm foundation bolts have to fit the above mentioned foot flange. The ground fixing assembly has to be brought in position in the fresh concrete, so that a minimum of 30mm of thread remains out of the concrete.
- Riser Pipe with tip-stretched (not welded-on) spigot (male end) and socket (female end), for connection purposes furnished with male/female Rope Thread at pipe and to avoid wear and tear between the rods and pipes during operation a centralizer is to be provided
- The 10.8 mm dia stainless steel pump rods for the connection to the above mentioned GMIMKII reciprocating hand pumps shall have rolled on threads
- The full brass pump cylinder shall be assembled for the employment together with the above – mentioned components that are the above ground system the lightweight riser pipes and stainless steel pump rods.
Pump cylinder size 1 ½” x 20”
- The cylinder shall be of all brass construction with nitrite bucket 1 ¼” BSP thread at top cap and M12 mm metric rod connection, rod and lock nut of stainless steel AISI 316 quality, piston rod length 750mm. The bottom cap and top cap must be fit tight (without the use of an O-ring) that during operation, the caps will not be loosened.
Pump cylinder size 2” x 20”
- The cylinder shall be of all brass construction with nitrite bucket 1 ¼” BSP thread at top cap and M12mm metric rod connection, rod and lock nut of stainless steel AISI 316 quality, piston rod length 750mm. The bottom cap and top cap must be fit tight (without the use of an o-ring) that during operation, the caps will not be loosened.
- [c] AOV also offer 2” Open top cylinder for connection with 2” Upvc pipes as an option to expensive brass cylinder and stainless steel pipe. The Upvc pipes offers conforms to standards ASTM D 1785 and Threaded to match G.I. Pipes as per IS : 1239 (Part-1) or IS:554