SALIENT FEATURES DATA
- 125 mm stroke length of the handle provides a good water discharge with the cylinder installed in the range of the 15 m to 50 m below-ground level.
- The water tank assembly has the appropriate coupler to suit 65 mm or 50 mm NB Gl riser pipes. A special cone plate with rubber cone is available for installation of uPVC riser pipes. The cone plate and cone can also be used to reduce stresses on the Gl riser pipe joint to the water tank.
- The Cylinder incorporates an open top cap and suitable plunger and check valve assemblies to facilitate their removal for maintenance without the need to lift the riser pipes out of the borewell.
- Cylinder is adaptable for use with Universal Cylinder components.
- Options for Brass fitting for fixing of HDPE pipes as per Sri Lankan Model.
- 2” CYLINDERS ARE AVAIALBLE IN CAST IRON, FULLY BRASS, UPVC, AND STAINLESS STEEL BODY.
- 2 ½” CYLINDERS ARE AVAILABLE IN CAST IRON & STAINLESS STEEL BODY.