Solar Water Pump uses solar energy to pump water from a bore well during the day and offers an option to store water in an over head tank for use as and when required. It is an environmentally friendly technology
- The system is useful to provide piped water supply in remote village where grid power is not available.
- The Solar powered submersible pump can be installed on a bore well.
- The pump delivers water directly to an overhead tank for storage and distribution.
- The submersible pump is operated on electricity generated by the solar array.
- No batteries required for power storage
- The stored water can be used as and when required in absence of power from the solar array.
- No Operational cost and low maintenance cost.