SALIENT FEATURES DATA
- Variable handle settings suit changes in static water levels.
- 225 mm stroke length of the handle provides a water discharge of 15 litres per minute per 40 strokes with an installation depth range between 15 m to 45 m below ground water.
- Easy to install, can be accomplished by village women mechanics.
- Cone Plate and rubber Cone for improved attachment of uPVC Riser pipe to pump body.
- Alternative stainless steel lined cylinder is available for aggressive water conditions.
- Quick release eye & hook ‘tool-less’ ends on connecting rods with rubber centralisers, are standard supply. These facilitate maintenance and protect the riser pipe against internal wear.
- The VLOM (Village Level Operation and Maintenance) design has been developed for easy handling of maintenance problems without the need of special skills.
- Non-corrosive underground components are capable of handling corrosive water and therefore will last longer.
- Lightweight µPVC riser pipes; easy installation & inexpensive.
- Adjustable handle to suit varying installation depths.
- Three options for pedestal designs are available:
- Square flanged.
- Three legged.
- Skat -4, pedestaly with anchor assembly.
- Cup Seal, U-Seal, bobbins and ‘O’ Rings are of Nitrile Rubber and Plunger Rod of Stainless Steel.
- Each rod is provided with a Rubber Centralizer to avoid contact with µPVC Riser Pipe.
- µPVC Cylinder 50 mm ID with Gun Metal Plunger Assembly / Inter changeable Plunger and Foot Valve
- Each pipe is provided with a Rubber Centraliser to avoid contact with Casing Pipe.
- The FGRP connecting rods (glass fibre reinforced plastic), which provide the same advantages of mils steel & stainless steel, yet are light weight and long lasting.